14th March 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(Electronic and Electrical Engineering) in University of Leeds being a BTech student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech and I want to do MSc(Electronic and Electrical Engineering) from the University of Leeds. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

26th February 2023, 03:38 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can I study MSc(Electronic and Electrical Engineering) in University of Leeds being a BTech student?

Yes, it is possible to pursue MSc (Electronic and Electrical Engineering) at the University of Leeds as a BTech student. However, the eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific requirements of the program. It is recommended to check the university's website or contact the admissions office for more information on the eligibility criteria and the application procedure.

To be eligible for the MSc in Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the University of Leeds, you should have a bachelor's degree in a relevant subject with a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) grade. If you have a degree in a subject that is not directly related to electronic and electrical engineering, you may still be considered if you have relevant work experience or if you have completed additional coursework in relevant subjects.

Additionally, international students must have a minimum English language proficiency score of IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT 92, PTE Academic 62, or equivalent.

The application process typically involves submitting an online application, official academic transcripts, a personal statement, and references. The university may also require a CV, a research proposal (for research-based programs), or additional supporting materials depending on the specific program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?