3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in the University of South Wales. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

8th October 2019, 09:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in the University of South Wales. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!
Eligibility to study M.Sc in Artificial Intelligence at University of South Wales:

- Applicants must complete a Graduate with a minimum of 2:2 Honours degree or equivalent from a recognized university. Those who completed their Graduation in engineering, IT, science, mathematics or business are also eligible to apply.

- Applicants must have strong numeracy and IT skills.

- International required to qualify the English level of IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.

Official website -> Click Here.
8th October 2019, 11:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales?

-University of South Wales-

Eligibility to study MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales as follows :-

-Bachelor's degree with 2.2 GPA.
-English language proficiency test score in IELTS with 6.0 and above

Official website :http://www.southwales.ac.uk/courses/...-intelligence/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?