18th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus for MBA student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am an MBA student and I am interested to study PhD(Computer Science) from University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

24th August 2019, 06:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus for MBA student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility criteria to pursue P.hD. in Computer Science program at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus:
1. You must have a Bachelor’s degree or Engineering degree in Computer Science(at least 3.45 GPA) or equivalent.
2. You must have a scorecard of Graduate Record Examination.
3. You must have an English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS/MELAB.
27th August 2019, 12:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science) in University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus for MBA student? Requirements to get admission?

University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus

Carlson School PhD program admits students once per year in fall.Since you know this Ph.D. in Computer Science is a research degree.

Eligibility criteria :-

-Candidate must have a four year or equivalent undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
-Master's degree is not required to apply to the Ph.D. program.
-Ability to maintain 3.45 GPA or greater in last degree(Demonstrated).
-GRE score.
-TOEFL with 23 in speaking and 23 in the writing .
-Check the closing dates of admission bcoz after that your application will not be in consideration.

Contact us:
Carlson School of Management
321 19th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
612-625-0027 - 877-625-6468
[email protected]

Official website :
http://www.cs.umn.edu/admissions/graduate/cs_phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?