26th July 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Radboud University for MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course fee and duration of MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?
  2. Scope of studying MSc(Biomedical Sciences) in Radboud University? -- [New]
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Radboud University for MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course?
  5. Entrance exam to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Anatomy) in any Government college of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best university to do PhD in Physics among University of Amsterdam, Leiden University and Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  12. Eligibility to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MS in Biomedical Sciences in University of Missouri, USA? Requirements to get admission?
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  15. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  16. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Epidemiology) in Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences?
30th July 2018, 07:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?

If you want to get admission in Radboud University for MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course, you need to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL/C1 Advanced. If you have cleared these tests, then you can apply for admission to MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?