30th December 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in London? List of reputed universities?

Hi sir,
I want to do btech engineering in london
I am studying in 12th class...
I want to know what exam help me?
and also tell me reputed universities....
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  2. List of universities which offers MD in Ayurveda in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offers Optometry course in USA?
  4. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  5. List of universities which offers BDS course in Abroad?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  7. Can I get a seat in reputed university after scoring 80% in MSc? List of the universities which give Ph.D and research work in Germany?
  8. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  9. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  10. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  12. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  13. Universities in London having April or May intake?
  14. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  15. Top universities and colleges of London for which I am eligible after scoring 58% in graduation?
  16. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  17. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  18. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
1st January 2015, 12:10 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in London? List of reputed universities?

You want to complete your engineering or the Bachelor of engineering degree course in London. For that first complete your 12th standard which you are studying right now. Then you have to locate in which you university you want to pursue your degree from abroad. Thereafter your journey starts. You will have to fulfill the requirements of the specific college you want to get in. Unlike in India there is no common entrance for getting into engineering schools in USA or UK. The specific universities conduct their own proficiency tests. most of which are a high level Maths and science test. You also need to be very fluent and confident in English, as you are an international student for them. Here is a list of some reputed engineering schools in the US & UK.

The City University of Engineering https://www.city.ac.uk
The London South Bank University www.lsbu.ac.uk
The stanford University https://wasc.stanford.edu/
The National University, California www.nu.edu
The Berkeley Engineering School www.engineering.berkeley.edu/
The Massachusets Institute of Technology www.engineering.mit.edu

You must have to be a top scorer in maths and science and good at problem solving skills if you really want to study in any of these institutes. Moreover You should also have your student VISA ready once your selection is approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?