30th December 2014, 09:44 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I study further after 12th in Abroad?

Hello everyone
I m in 12th standard
sir i want better study so i want to
study in abroad...please tell me the after
12th standard anywhere in abroad for study.....

31st December 2014, 11:11 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 306
Default Re: How can I study further after 12th in Abroad?

You want to complete your studies out of India. It is a good habit of aiming high. Since you are already in the class 12 or the 10+2 standard you will have to definitely complete your 12th at least, but its ironical to get to know that foreign universities mostly the well known ones do not accept the 12th or 10+2 scores from countries other than their own.

That means they want their graduate school students should have completed the schooling in their respective countries only. Hence its difficult or almost impossible for Indian students to complete 12th standard in India and then continue further education abroad. If you are ready to study again the 10+2 in a school or a board of their country then you can do graduation in one of their universities.

So it is a better option if Indians like you who wish to pursue education abroad complete your graduation and then apply for post graduation in one the foreign universities along with your TOEFL & IELTS score. So you can pursue your graduation degree here in India and then go for PG degree or Ph.D degree outside. Every year decent number of Indians go Abroad for bachelor's degree by qualifying in SAT. An ISC student with 2100 marks in SAT can get admission good college at Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Should I study online commerce to pursue CA? Can I study computer science as a stream in class 12th? What courses should I study to become a CA? 2 17th July 2013 01:43 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: