1st April 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

Sir,
I just want to do MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany.
Should I write GRE or IELTS for opting universities in Germany?
Which one should I choose?
Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  5. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  6. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  7. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  8. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  9. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  10. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  11. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  12. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  13. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
  15. Which is better between GRE and IELTS to apply for MS programme in Germany?
  16. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  17. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
6th April 2015, 12:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

First try to know the admission requirements of the universities, at which you want to apply for admission. Then you will get an idea, whether you should appear for GRE or IELTS or both. And, I can tell you that most of the universities in Germany, offers admissions on the basis of IELTS score. So, it is mandatory to appear for IELTS exam and you can decide whether you should for GRE or not, by checking the admission requirements of universities, in which you are interested to join.
6th April 2015, 10:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

To study MS in Mechanical Engineering course in Germany, you need to appear in IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing sections. But, some universities may demand GRE score, so, it is best to appear in both GRE and IELTS examinations or you first decide in which college/university you want to pursue MS course and check whether the college/university demands GRE examination score or not and then, you can decide whether to appear in GRE examination or not but, you must have to appear in IELTS examination to get admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering course in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?