21st April 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Applied Management course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying Bachelor of Applied Management in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  2. Course fee and duration of Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  4. Documents required to get admission in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Applied Management course?
  5. M.Tech streams available at Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology, New Zealand? Whole procedure to get admission?
  6. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  7. Is it necessary to be an Avionics & Aerospace engineer to become a Cosmologist?
  8. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  10. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  11. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  12. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  14. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  15. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  18. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research? -- [New]
22nd May 2018, 08:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?

In order to get admission in *"TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology" for "Bachelor of Applied Management" course, you have to take a one of the following tests:

"NZQA University Entrance" Test

IELTS with overall score of 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)

TOFEL iBT with overall score of 80 (min 19 in Writing)
If you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can get admission in this Institute.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?