21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?

I am interested to apply for MSc in Psychological Science in University of Limerick. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?
  2. Course structure and duration of MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?
  3. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Psychological Science) in EMI mode to University of Limerick? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get admission in University of Limerick for MSc(Psychological Science) course?
  5. Duration of MS in Ireland? Is MS affordable in Ireland?
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply for University of Manchester to study B.Sc in Actuarial Science? How to get study visa for it?
  7. How to apply to do Ph.D at University of North Carolina? Is IELTS compulsory to study at this university?
  8. Which university is best among Waseda University, Tottori University and Tokyo University of Science, Japan to study degree course in Polymer Science? Whether the Japan government permits Indian to study in Japan?
  9. Can I apply to study PhD in Computer Science in Pune University if secured 52.12% in Post Graduation?
  10. Which university to apply in abroad to study with scholarship?
  11. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  12. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  13. Entrance exam to study Masters in Environmental Science from University of Birmingham? When to apply for it?
  14. When and how to apply for Petrochemical Engineering/ Science course at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia? Is it good place for Indian students?
  15. How should I apply for GRE/TOEFL? How much score is required? Best college or university to do MS in Computer Science?
  16. Can I apply to study BBA being a Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for University of Queensland, Australia to take scholarships? Maximum amount that I can take?
  18. What are the subjects to read along with semester subjects?
21st May 2018, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to apply for MSc in Psychological Science in University of Limerick. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

You can apply online to study MSc Psychological Science at the University of Limerick. You must have studied a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream (psychology or economics or sociology) with very good marks to study MSc Psychological Science course at the University of Limerick. You have to clear the English language competency test for the admission. You will be interviewed before the admission as part of the selection process. You can find the details at the University of Limerick website link given Click Here
22nd May 2018, 08:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?

In order to get admission in this university for studying "MSc in Psychological Science", I am giving you a link with which you can get all details regarding how to apply for this course. Link is given below.

Apply for the M.Sc. in Psychological Science Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?