20th August 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

28th September 2018, 09:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

There are no perticular entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. The medium of instruction to study this course is English. Hence you need to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOEFL or Cambridge Test. You will have to qualify IELTS with minimum overall score of 6.0 and subscores not lower than 6.0 and TOEFL with minimum score of 80 (iBT), 550 (Paper Based) and TOEIC (LR670+SW290) or Cambridge (First (FCE) Grade (173-175) /First (FCE) Grade C (169-172).
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://coursecatalogue.amsterdamuas...=amsib-ibft-ft
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?