5th January 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

I am interested to do Bachelor in International Business from Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. Can I know which are the documents required for the admission in this course and in this college? Please let me know about this asap.

9th January 2019, 08:34 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

These are the documents you will need to have before applying for Bachelor in International Business program:-
1. Certificates of your Secondary School Examination.
2. Proof of English Language proficiency such as IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge test scorecard.
3. Copy of your passport.
9th January 2019, 10:00 PM
ExactAnswer

Default Re: Documents required to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

Documents required to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Science:

To be admitted to International Business you need to have completed secondary education equivalent to the Dutch HAVO, VWO or MBO-4 level and strong written and verbal English communications skills.

All such documents in support to such qualifications are required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?