23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Benefits of studying ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  3. How can I apply to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  4. Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  8. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  10. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  11. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  13. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  14. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  15. Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  16. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology- Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th June 2018, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Language of instruction at Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences is German for all courses, hence you have to prove adequate language skills in German.
You have to qualified any of the following German Language Test.

=>The "Kleines Deutsches Sprachdiplom" or "Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom", or

=>The Goethe Institute’s "Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung", or

=>The "Sprachdiplom der Kultusministerkonferenz Stufe II" or

=>The "deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH Stufe 2)", or

=>TestDaF (minimun 16 total points & minimun level 3 in the examination modules) or

=>TELC Deutsch C1 Hochschule*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?