21st April 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study MSc in Psychological Science in University of Limerick? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?
  2. Course structure and duration of MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?
  3. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Psychological Science) in EMI mode to University of Limerick?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in University of Limerick for MSc(Psychological Science) course?
  5. Duration of MS in Ireland? Is MS affordable in Ireland?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BEd(Computer Science) are available in Calicut University?
  7. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  8. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  13. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  15. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University?
  16. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Phil in Computer Science in Madras University? Detailed information and fee expenses?
  17. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  18. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study MSc in Psychological Science in University of Limerick? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Sociology or Economics with very good marks are eligible to apply for the MSc Psychological Science at the University of Limerick. Candidates have to clear the English language competency test for the admission. They have to appear for an interview as part of the selection process. There is no other special entrance examination for the admission to study MSc Psychological Science at the University of Limerick. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?