21st April 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in University of Limerick for MSc(Psychological Science) course?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in University of Limerick for MSc(Psychological Science) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Psychological Science) in EMI mode to University of Limerick?
  2. How can I apply to study MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?
  3. Course structure and duration of MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?
  4. Duration of MS in Ireland? Is MS affordable in Ireland?
  5. Entrance exam to study MSc(Psychological Science) in University of Limerick?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying in M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to enter forensics after BDS?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  10. Best stream for engineering at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  11. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  12. How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  15. Eligibility to get PhD(Computer Science) admission in Krishna University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student?
  18. How can I do Maths honors? How to appear for entrance exam for top institutes of India that offer graduation course through Maths Honors
21st May 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in University of Limerick for MSc(Psychological Science) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in University of Limerick for MSc(Psychological Science) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology equivalent to a 2.2 honors degree and candidates with sociology or economics degree also eligible to apply for the MSc Psychological Science course at the University of Limerick. Candidates have to clear the English language competency test for the admission to study MSc Psychological Science course at the University of Limerick. Duration of the course is 12 months full time. Candidates can find the details at the University of Limerick website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?