25th April 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor of Global Management from Simpson College. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College? Course fee of Bachelor of Global Management?
  3. Job opportunities through Bachelor of Global Management of Simpson College?
  4. Cutoff marks required in IELTS to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in India? Entrance exams for admission?
  7. SBI provides education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course from UEI Global College? How to apply for it?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  9. Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  10. Entrance exams available to study BS in Management in Siena College?
  11. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course
  12. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  13. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  15. List of colleges offering MBA in Operations Management in India? Entrance exams for admission?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  17. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
29th August 2018, 03:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College?

There are no entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College. If you want to pursue that course in Simpson College, you have to appear and clear the English Proficiency Test such as TOEFL, ACT or SAT I. Once you have cleared this test, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College. Admission to Simpson College will be based on*your owns merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?