5th January 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

9th January 2019, 09:12 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Information Technology in University of Information Technology And Management?

Entrance examination not required to pursue Bachelor in Information Technology program from University of Information Technology And Management. However, you must have strong written and verbal English communications skills. So as a non-native English speaker you need to sit an IELTS/TOEFL test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?