21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor in Marine Management from The University of The South Pacific. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? Course fee of Bachelor in Marine Management?
  3. Job opportunities through Bachelor in Marine Management of The University of The South Pacific?
  4. Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  5. What is the scope of studying Bachelor of Business Management in University of South Australia?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College?
  7. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  8. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  10. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  11. List of entrance exams available to study M.Arch in University of South Australia? Total course fee of this program?
  12. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management course
  13. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  14. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  15. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in India? Entrance exams for admission?
  16. Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? -- [New]
  18. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
22nd May 2018, 08:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?

If you want to pursue "Bachelor in Marine Management" course in University of The South Pacific, you have to take an English Proficiency Test such as
IELTS, TOFEL etc. You must have obtained an overall score of 6.0 in IELTS and 170 for TOFEL (computer based) for secure admission.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?