26th June 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Criminology & Psychology) in University of Gloucestershire?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Criminology & Psychology) from University of Gloucestershire. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

27th June 2019, 02:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Criminology & Psychology) in University of Gloucestershire?

In order to study BSc(Criminology & Psychology) in University of Gloucestershire, you will need to have sit in and qualify English proficiency test IELTS with overall score of 6.0 with nu band less than 5.5.

You can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
https://www.glos.ac.uk/courses/under...-bsc-hons.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?