9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

Hi everyone, I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Swansea University for MEng(Chemical Engineering) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

12th July 2019, 05:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

Entrance exams available to study M.Eng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University are as follows:-
TOEFL
IELTS
GRE
MSAT
12th July 2019, 11:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

Swansea University offering M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering program instead of M.Eng. in Chemical Engineering program. In order to pursue MEng in Chemical Engineering program at Swansea University you will need to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE) and an English language proficiency test IELTS.
Important links of entrance examination:-
1. GRE
https://www.ets.org/gre

2. IELTS
https://www.ielts.org/
15th July 2019, 10:44 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Entrance exams available to study M.Eng(Chemical Engineering):-

G.R.E

I.E.L.T.S

M.S.A.T

T.O.E.F.L
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?