9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

12th July 2019, 01:59 AM
Shivipur07

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

The Swansea University offers course MSc in Chemical Engineering and it has the following eligibility criteria:
1) The candidate should be a first or a second class honours degree in Chemical Engineering or closely related discipline. Desirable criteria includes prior experience of Chemical Engineering Design projects.
2) IELTS test with a score of at least 6.5 and 5.5 in each component.
12th July 2019, 02:01 AM
Shivipur07

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

The Swansea University offered course MSc in Chemical Engineering and it has the following two eligibility criteria for the international students:

1) The candidate should be a first or a second class honours degree in Chemical Engineering or closely related discipline. Desirable criteria includes prior experience of Chemical Engineering Design projects.

2) IELTS test with a score of at least 6.5 and 5.5 in each component.
12th July 2019, 11:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Swansea University offering M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering program instead of M.Eng. in Chemical Engineering program. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering program:
1. You must have an appropriate Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. You must have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS.
15th July 2019, 10:42 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

>> Applicant must be a first or a second class honours degree in Chemical Engineering or closely related discipline.

>> Applicant must have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?