28th June 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MPharm in University of East Anglia?

It is my dream to do MPharm in University of East Anglia. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap.

1st July 2019, 07:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MPharm in University of East Anglia?

In order to enrolled in MPharm in University of East Anglia, you have to appear for one-to-one telephone interview after submitting application. To study this course, you have must have excellent knowledge of English. So you must have to demonstrate your English at a suitable level. For this you have to qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOFEL or PTE or equivalent.

More info;
https://www2.uea.ac.uk/study/undergr...pharm-pharmacy
2nd July 2019, 09:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MPharm in University of East Anglia?

Entrance exams available to study M.Pharm in University of East Anglia are as follows:-
TOEFL
IELTS
MSAT
GRE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?