3rd January 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Technology Management) in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?

I want to do MSc(Technology Management) from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

9th January 2019, 10:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Technology Management) in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?

As a non native speakers country student, you have to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOEFL to study MSc(Technology Management) in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. You must have a Bachelor's degree with*Honours in engineering, business or science, or a professional qualification, or the equivalent from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue MSc(Technology Management) in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.

For more details;
http://www51.polyu.edu.hk/eprospectu...s-requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?