9th October 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Dental Hygiene in Dalhousie University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor of Dental Hygiene from the Dalhousie University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

14th October 2019, 11:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Dental Hygiene in Dalhousie University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams as well as cut-off score required to study Bachelor of Dental Hygiene in Dalhousie University are as follows:-
IELTS- 6.5
TOEFL- 90
15th October 2019, 08:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Dental Hygiene in Dalhousie University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue Bachelor of Dental Hygiene course. In order to pursue this program from Dalhousie University, you need to pursue a Diploma in Dental Hygiene from an accredited program in Canada or the United States. Also you need to appear for an English language proficiency test TOEFL and score at least 237 (computer-based) 90 (iBT) and no lower than 20 in each band.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?