15th August 2019, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

28th August 2019, 03:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Standardized admission test is required to pursue BS in Aerospace Engineering course at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. You must have at least Reading and Writing 580-690, Math 705-790 score in SAT. Along with SAT scorecard, you are required to submit proof of the English language certificate demonstrated by TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?