27th June 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?

Please help me to secure admission in Utrecht University for Master in Biofabrication course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  2. Eligibility to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  3. Requirements to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. Entrance exams available to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  9. Entrance exams to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  10. Can I do masters in abroad after completing BSc degree?
  11. Entrance exams to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University?
  12. Entrance exams available to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  13. Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  14. List of entrance exams available to study Master of Surgery in The University of Sydney?
  15. Entrance exams available to study Master of Professional Accounting in The University of Notre Dame Australia?
  16. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  18. Which university and country is best to study Master degree in Zoology? List of entrance exams, terms and condition to study in abroad?
25th August 2018, 04:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?

If you want to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University, you will have to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test -
IELTS Academic Module with minimum score of 6.5 overall band, at least 6 for writing
or
TOEFL, iBT with minimum score of 93
or
Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English with at least a B grade
or
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English with at least a C grade.

Once you have cleared the any of the above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission in Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?