20th January 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is better to give GRE or GATE for further studies?

Lot of people have told me to take GRE because all my friends are writing it. But I think GATE is what i should really do. I want to which is good to pursue higher studies?

20th January 2016, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is better to give GRE or GATE for further studies?

Both GRE and GATE examination scores can be used for pursuing your higher studies. But, the main difference between GATE and GRE examination is that, if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Tech or if you are interested to apply for government jobs in companies like NTPC, HPCL, ONGC, SAIL, etc., you need to appear in GATe examination . If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Abroad Universities then, you need to appear in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?