24th September 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among GRE and GATE for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year student. I want to do higher studies. Kindly suggest me what I should choose now? I only can prepare for one exam whether it would be GRE or GATE. So, please tell me what I should do? I have no issue whether to study in India or in Abroad.

9th October 2015, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among GRE and GATE for B.Tech 3rd year student?

GRE and GATE both are different examinations which are entrance examinations for getting admission in higher studies after completion of B.Tech course. Its up to you in which examination you have to appear, it is based on your interest. If you are interested to do M.Tech course and if you want to apply for Government jobs, you need to apply for GATE examination. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies i.e., MS course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?