7th February 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

In which exam to sit to qualify Genetic engineering in USA?

My combination is PCMB.please tel me wen to apply.wat exams do I need to sit in and the cut off marks required.Am in 12th.I want to study genetical engineering in USA.

Related Questions:
  1. Does genetic engineering offer placements in countries like USA and UK? What is the salary? Information about genetic engineering
  2. Does genetic engineering offer placement in countries like USA and UK?
  3. List of M.Tech Genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech Genetic engineering course?
  4. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  5. Does software engineers get higher salary in USA compared to genetic engineers?
  6. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  7. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
  8. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  9. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  10. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  12. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  13. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  14. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  15. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  16. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  17. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  18. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
25th February 2014, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam to sit to qualify Genetic engineering in USA?

You will need to write SAT, ACT, IELTS exams. You need to get good scores, be proficient in English, and have scores above 80's in all subjects. You need to also be involved in sports and do charity work. Getting a scholarship is difficult because you need to prove to the college that you are worthy of that scholarship. They wont look at your caste or anything. First you need to apply to several colleges which you are interested in and if they accept you, get a student visa and you're good to go! Also go those colleges' websites and check out their program for abroad students and how to apply or a scholarship.

Make sure you have below mentioned qualities to ensure proper completion of your study abroad.
-Ability to adjust to a different environment
-Hard work and ability to keep up academic performance
-Financial stability

Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?