7th February 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to Get Scholarship for MS in USA/UK?

Ge Sir

Sir i have done my BTech From Govt College and i want to go further study from USA/UK university my Acadmic is good but i have no prior experience and i want to schoolrship so how can i do and how to prepare for better scores because my finanicial condition is not too good please reply as soon as possible...

Thanks & Regards
Ravi

19th February 2014, 10:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to Get Scholarship for MS in USA/UK?

It is good to see your desire of higher studies. You should have the determination and work hard to achieve your dream. In order to study abroad, you need to prepare well for the entrance exams like GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. It is better to take coaching in the leading coaching institutes like Career Launcher to get a better preparation. But since your financial condition is not good so you can take the help of internet and refer to various websites for practicing various free sample papers, mock test papers and previous year's papers. You can refer the below links :-

www.greguide.com/‎
gre.jumbotests.com/‎

Scholarships are quite hard to get since you can get them only if you produce extra ordinary academic performance or extra ordinary talent. If you are financially weak, then you can avail loan from Indian government provided your family income is below 1 lakh per annum. Otherwise you can take education loan upto 20 lakhs from any banks of India for your study in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?