25th April 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses & duration of BS(Automotive Engineering) in Frederick University?

Hello everyone, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my BS in Automotive Engineering from Frederick University. Can I know about the course fee of this BS course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore?
  6. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  8. Fee expenses of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  14. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  15. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  18. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2018, 08:56 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses & duration of BS(Automotive Engineering) in Frederick University?

BS in Automotive Engineering*is course duration of 4 years I.e. (8 semester) long.

In Frederick University* tuition fees is charging by ECTS.
In each academic year you will have to charged for 60 ECTS.

Discounted fees for this course is 137.00- €/ECTS

For full time study*tuition fee per year is (60 ECTS)- € ×137 = 8220€
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?