24th April 2022, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of Master in Business Decision Engineering course in Avicenne Private Business School? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

29th April 2022, 03:15 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Fee structure of Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School?

Fee structure of Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School?

The fee structure of Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School ranges from 11 lakhs to 23 lakhs.

The duration of the course is three years. Admission is direct as well as on the basis of merit.
29th April 2022, 03:47 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School?

The total fees for a Master in Business Decision Engineering in Avicenne Private Business School is 9.80 lakhs. The duration of the course is two years that consists of 4 semesters.

Address : 90 Ave Mohamed V, Tunis 1002, Tunisia

Phone Number : +216 31 313 131
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?