24th April 2022, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

I was a general (easy) maths student in my ssc 10thstd. Am I eligible for business management and animation course?

Can I apply for business management and animation??? Please help me please

29th April 2022, 03:18 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: I was a general (easy) maths student in my ssc 10thstd. Am I eligible for business management and animation course?

I was a general (easy) maths student in my ssc 10thstd. Am I eligible for business management and animation course?

An outgoing, friendly personality.
Ability to handle people.
Ability to overcome pressure.
Ability to meet / handle deadlines.
Excellent communication skills.
Team player.
Leadership skills.
An ability to lead by example.
29th April 2022, 03:50 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I was a general (easy) maths student in my ssc 10thstd. Am I eligible for business management and animation course?

The general eligibility criteria to pursue Business Management courses is that a student must have at least passed their 10+2 in any stream (Arts, Science or Commerce) from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks. Some of the topmost Business Management courses include Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Certification in Global Trade Management, Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), MBA Dual Specialization, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?