23rd March 2022, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) in Oxford University?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) course in Oxford University? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

27th March 2022, 06:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) in Oxford University?

Fee structure of MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) in Oxford University?

INR 41,06,700 is the total fee of MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine at Oxford University.

A standard bachelor’s degree (3 years) from a recognised institution with an overall grade of 65% for degrees awarded by prestigious institutions (eg Institutions of National Importance), or 70% for degrees awarded by other institutions.
30th March 2022, 03:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) in Oxford University?

Annual fees for the course is
Home £19,970
Overseas £ 42,120

Course fees are payable each year for the duration of your fee liability.

Course fees cover teaching as well as other academic services and facilities provided to support your studies.
It does not cover your accommodation or other leveling cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?