25th April 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore? Does this university provide stipend?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Mechanical engineering and want to know fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore? Does this university provide stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Nanyang Technological University, Singapore provides M.Tech course in distance mode? Fees to study it in regular mode?
  2. Prospects of getting admission in National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University for M.S.(Electrical) for a candidate who scored 316 in GRE and 116 in TOEFL?
  3. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  4. How to do MS in Nanyang University?
  5. How to get admission in dual degree course in engineering and management at Nanyang Technological University? Fess structure for this course?
  6. Which is better college for MSc in Abroad?
  7. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  8. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  9. What is the procedure for internship in TATA motors?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?
  11. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Top university for studying MS in Singapore
  13. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  15. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  16. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies?
  17. How to apply for National University of Singapore to study MS in Electrical? Eligibility criteria and list of documents required for it?
  18. Fees required to study MBA course from Singapore? Education loan schemes of SBI to study MBA from abroad?
29th November 2017, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore? Does this university provide stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am graduate in Mechanical engineering and want to know fees required to study MS from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore? Does this university provide stipend?

The fees required to study MS program from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore is around Rs 16 Lakhs. Candidates have to contact the university for exact fee details. Yes, there are some scholarships available for the international applicants like the ASEAN Graduate Scholarship for studying MS in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Candidates can find the details about the fees and scholarship details in the following website links given

Official Website

Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?