2nd November 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Study Visa of Portugal for Management course? Should I have to attend an Interview for Study Visa?

Kindly let me know what are the documents required for applying a Study Visa of Portugal for Management course? And I have heard that I have to attend an Interview also. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  2. Requirements to apply for Study Visa of Portugal for Master's Degree?
  3. Documents required to apply for Iran Study Visa to study MS course?
  4. Documents required to apply for Student Visa of Belgium?
  5. Documents required to apply for Student Visa to study in USA for EEE student?
  6. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran?
  7. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  8. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  9. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  10. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  11. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  12. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get student visa to study MS in UK? Documents required to submit?
  14. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?
  15. Can a B.Tech in EEE from KSOU get study visa of USA from Norka-Roots, Kocchi? Documents required for it?
  16. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  17. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  18. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
10th November 2016, 09:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Study Visa of Portugal for Management course? Should I have to attend an Interview for Study Visa?

Documents required for study visa of Portugal :-

- Admission call letter from a recognised institute in Portugal.
- Valid passport of India.
- Financial stability proof which can be in the form of bank statement.
- Valid entrance exam scores based on which admission is done.

Yes, there will be a visa interview before stamping on your visa to ensure you are fit to survive in Portugal. Usually the interview is not very tough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?