1st March 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Free study in Japan for Pilot?

how can i get free study in japan for pilot
where i am Yemeni from Aden i finished my study in Jordon in RJAA and i get ctl-ir SO I want to study in university in japan for high level of study if possible ?

Mohammad Ali
Yemen
24 years

2nd May 2014, 11:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Free study in Japan for Pilot?

As you mentioned that you want to study in Japan for becoming a good pilot as a good pilot can fly the airplane very perfectly and there are more than hundreds of people in the airplane whose life is in the hand of the pilot so it’s necessary for all upcoming pilots to concentrate on their studies as lecturers will teach you all about how to do a safe landing or when airplane’s engine is not working or while during some other technical problem how to control the airplane so that the people’s in the airplane will remain safe.

So, now You have completed your CPL IR (Commercial pilot license using Instrumental Rating), by mistake which you have mentioned CTL IR in your question there is no degree or course like CTL IR. So as you have completed your CPL IR (Commercial Pilot License using Instrumental Rating) now you have the license to go for higher studies for becoming a good pilot. So, as you have mentioned that how to get free study in Japan for your higher studies to become one of the good pilots so, you're free studies is totally dependent on your CPL IR result.

If you have secured above 85% or ‘A’ grade in your CPL IR result you can get free studies in Japan for Pilot, only you need to pay your admission fee which will be not more than Yen 84931.89 which is equal to Rs50,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?