28th December 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?

hi, i have completed my mbbs in india and thinking of opting a post graduation course of ms ortho in russia,but don't know the future perstectives of the degree from russia and value of russian degree if i want to further study outside india...

Related Questions:
  1. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  2. Russian Diplomas in Medicine are valuable or not?
  3. Important chapterwise question of chemistry 1st year?
  4. Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  5. Important topics for 12th Chemistry?
  6. Important questions for much study in Chemistry?
  7. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya-M.Sc in IT 1st Sem GUI Programming in Visual Basic Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Important Questions for Chemistry for 1st year of B.Sc course of Amaravati University?
  9. Where can I get CBSE class 10th sample question papers of Mathematics for SA?
  10. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  11. Future of Biotech engineering degree obtained from deemed university? Will I be able to do other master courses in India?
  12. Companies, Jobs and Salaries for Biochemists in India and Abroad
  13. Future prospects of studying Geography Honors with Maths? Do this course available in West Bengal?
  14. Scope of Bio Tech Engineering Degree from a Deemed University in India? Can I do masters courses in India?
  15. Can I do MBBS after doing 12th in Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MBBS in Russia after completing 12th with 85%?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  18. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
28th December 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?

Don't waste your time pursuing an advanced medical degree (MS, MD) in Russia Focus on passing USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?