7th July 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Germany or USA, which is better to do BTech with placement facility?

Hello, I want to do my BTech in Germany or USA. I want to know which place is relevant for doing BTech and I don’t want to come back in India. I want to do job there after BTech. So, which country is more favourable in both respect?

10th July 2019, 08:05 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Germany or USA, which is better to do BTech with placement facility?

In the term of popularity Germany and USA both of the countries have top ranking universities for Engineering program. In the term of Employment opportunities America is popular for Mechanical, software and Electrical Engineering however in Germany there are jobs available in the fields like mechanical & automotive, electrical and electronics Engineering, building & construction, information technology & telecommunications Engineering etc.

If you want to stay back in the US to gain practical knowledge in your subject, you have the option to do so through OPT. You can apply for OPT after being enrolled for at least 9 months, but you cannot begin employment until you receive your Employment Authorization Document. In Germany you are required to apply for a Residence Permit after completion of your study in German University.

Both of the countries have their own privilege and standard. As per my advice you should pursue BTech from a German university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?