12th February 2023, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Tech from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA?

I will qualify my 12th standard from CBSE board and I am willing to complete B.tech from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA after that. Can you please give me a proper guidance on how can I apply for that. I will be greatful for any such replies.

15th February 2023, 12:36 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to apply for B.Tech from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA?

How to apply for B.Tech from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA?

To get into the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), you will need to have a near-perfect high school GPA, top scores on your ACT or SAT and the types of extracurricular activities that allow you to demonstrate your commitment and leadership abilities.
15th February 2023, 08:13 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: How to apply for B.Tech from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA?

MIT has its own online application, which is available online from mid-August through January 1.

>> The application fee is $75. If paying the fee presents a hardship for applicants, fee waivers are available upon request.

>> The application deadline for Early Action is November 1, and January 5 for Regular Action.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?