19th August 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

Hello,
I want to apply for GRE as I have done my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know how I can apply for GRE? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  2. How can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  3. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  4. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  6. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. How to get a job in abroad after completing BCA from Jammu University
  8. How to pursue MS course after completing B.Tech course?
  9. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?
  10. Information regarding various branches in MS course to join after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to apply for this course through GRE Exam?
  11. Information about GRE exam? How to prepare for this exam?
  12. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Procedure to appear in GRE for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  14. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  15. Detailed information, procedure to apply and examination date of GRE? What kind of questions are asked in GRE?
  16. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  17. How can I apply for GRE? When I should apply? Cost of Application Form?
  18. How to prepare for GRE? How can I apply for the same? Is there any GRE test center in Assam?
23rd August 2015, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?

You can apply for GRE examination by visiting GRE official website http://www.ets.org/gre. The GRE examination is conducted and administrated by Educational Testing Services (ETS). You can apply for GRE examination by visiting official site, you need to pay the examination fee and you need to book a slot for appearing in examination. Once, you have completed this process, your examination application process will be completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?