19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and Important dates of TOEFL?

Dear All,
I want to apply for TOEFL. Can you please tell me how can I apply? What is the procedure for applying? Please tell me the eligibility criteria and also the important dates for TOEFL?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the chance in TOEFL if I am a student of 12th commerce? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?
  3. Detailed information, pattern and eligibility criteria of TOEFL?
  4. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  5. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  6. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  7. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  8. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  10. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  11. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Detailed information and question pattern of TOEFL?
  13. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of TOEFL and GRE?
  15. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  17. Detailed information, syllabus and pattern of TOEFL?
  18. Pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify TOEFL? Detailed procedure of TOEFL counselling?
25th August 2015, 10:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and Important dates of TOEFL?

You can apply for TOEFL examination through online by visiting ETS official website http://www.ets.org/toefl. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. TOEFL examination is conducted throughout the year. So, to appear in TOEFL examination, you need to book a test slot of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?