23rd April 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Master's Degree in US if secured 97 marks in TOEFL iBT being a JHO Doctor of Iraq?

Hi
I am an Iraqi Doctor(JHO) having a TOEFL iBT score of 97.
How can I get a Master's Degree in US?
Please help me somebody.
Thank you and regards.

18th April 2018, 06:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Master's Degree in US if secured 97 marks in TOEFL iBT being a JHO Doctor of Iraq?

As you said you are a Doctor and want to study Master's in USA so in order to pursue Master's course in medical science you will have to sit in MCAT examination. A good score on the MCAT examination is key to getting into a good medical school.

Entry requirements for master's :-
> You must have 4 years of bachelor's degree in medical science.
> You must have MCAT scorecard.
> You need to submit 3 letters of recommendation.
> You must have TOEFL/IELTS scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?