21st November 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue a BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course at the Curtin University? Fee expenses of BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course?

Hi Sir, can I know about the overall fee expenses of the BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course which is available in the Curtin University? I am from India and I want to do this course. Kindly tell me how can I get a study visa for studying this course?

15th March 2023, 08:36 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue a BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course at the Curtin University? Fee expenses of BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course?

Getting a study visa for studying the BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course at the Curtin University is a relatively easy process. Before applying for the visa, you must make sure that you have completed the following steps:

1. You must first apply and be accepted at the Curtin University for the BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course.

2. You must also have a valid passport and the required documents that prove your identity.

3. You must also have proof of your financial stability, meaning you must show that you have the funds to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other costs associated with studying in Australia.

4. You must also submit your visa application form and other required documents to the Australian High Commission in your country of residence.

The cost of the BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course at the Curtin University is approximately AUD$32,000 for the entire course. This amount may vary depending on the duration of the course, the type of accommodation chosen, and other factors. Therefore, it is important to check with the university for the exact cost before applying for the visa.

Once you have completed all the necessary steps and your visa application has been approved, you will be able to travel to Australia and study the BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course at the Curtin University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?