2nd March 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How can i study Bachelor of Physiortherep (BPT) in abroad?

I have passed my 12th standard examination. Now i want to pursue bachelor of physiotherapy course in abroad. Kindly tell me how can i study this course in abroad? Please reply.

22nd October 2017, 06:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study Bachelor of Physiortherep (BPT) in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12th standard examination. Now i want to pursue bachelor of physiotherapy course in abroad. Kindly tell me how can i study this course in abroad? Please reply.

You can apply online to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) in abroad colleges/universities after completion of 10+2 science stream. You have to clear the English language test such as TOEFL or IELTS for taking admission in abroad universities. You can study the BPT course in various countries like Australia, UK, New Zealand, USA, Canada etc. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 and English test. Candidates after completion of the course can pursue a masters degree in physiotherapy or work as a physiotherapist.
23rd March 2020, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to write TOEFL even being a NRI but living in India
28th June 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I need to do my degree in bpt can I pursue it
25th November 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what entrance exam should i write for ding bpt in abroad ,, lik neet is ther any for abroad studies
2nd December 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 3rd yr BPT student.. Can I go abroad and continue studying in there with scholarship
14th December 2020, 11:48 PM
Bladebringer

It seems to me that the best option for you would be to contact the administration of a university in order for them to explain the subtleties and details of admission and obtaining a bachelor's degree. I am now studying for a bachelor's degree at an American university and I can say that it is very important now to be able to write high-quality essays on a particular topic, that is, to express my thoughts in a quality manner. I recently wrote an essay on The Veldt. Turned to https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/the-veldt/ for inspiration and ideas, read sample essays on this topic. I advise you to pay attention to this resource in case of difficulties. The Veldt is a short story by Ray Bradbury that has first appeared in 1950's issue of The Saturday Evening Post. Even though it was published a long time ago, it is more than just relevant for the present times.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?