16th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How can i study Law course in abroad after High School?

I want to study Law course in abroad. I have just just my High School. Please answer my question soon. I am waiting.

19th October 2017, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study Law course in abroad after High School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Law course in abroad. I have just just my High School. Please answer my question soon. I am waiting.

You can study three year full time LLB (Hons) course in various universities in England after completion of 10+2 with a minimum of 75% marks. For taking admission to the LLB (Hons) course, you should have passed the IELTS examination with an overall band score of 6.5 with no one component below 6.0. Some universities conduct an entrance test for the admission like Cambridge Law Test, LNAT etc. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their academic performance, IELTS and entrance examination scores. You have to check the university website for exact entry requirements and admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?