2nd February 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study in open university after 7th standard?

I was study 7th standard discontinue but now can i study in open university if possible?

19th October 2017, 06:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study in open university after 7th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was study 7th standard discontinue but now can i study in open university if possible?

Yes, it is possible to study, graduation courses in open universities after 7th standard. Those candidates who have no formal qualification can appear in the Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) and then a graduation course in various open universities like the IGNOU in India. Candidates can join the BPP with the qualification of 7th Class should clear the BPP and then join the BA course. Duration of the BPP is six months only. After completion of BPP, they can join the BA course in IGNOU. Duration of the BA course is three years. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?