2nd January 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hello
I am in the last sem of my btech
I am doing mechanical engineering
It is my dream to do my mtech in abroad
so can i do that?
what i have to do for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  3. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com? -- [New]
  4. Can I study MSc in abroad after completing PG in Engineering
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  6. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  8. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  9. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  10. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  11. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  13. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  14. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  15. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  16. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  17. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  18. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
2nd January 2015, 10:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

To do MS or M.Tech in Abroad, first you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. Because, universities will offer admissions on the basis of these entrance exam scores. After completing these exams, you can apply for universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

GRE :-
GRE exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning sections.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

IELTS:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?