15th March 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?

Hello,
My name is Satya Sarkar.
I have completed my BCA with 70% and
I want to know about how can
I study MCA in Abroad with low fee.
Please help me to know about this.

26th March 2015, 04:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?

If you want to pursue MCA course in Aboard, with low fees. then you can choose Germany as your destination, because in Germany there are many state universities, which are offering Master's courses with low fee. So, you can choose German universities to pursue your MCA course. To get admission in those universities, first you have to complete IELTS exam, because universities offers admissions on the basis of IELTS scores. After completing IELTS exam, you can apply for admission by sending your Application along with your IELTS score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.
12th July 2019, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?

I have done my graduation in 2017 BCA (bachelor of computer application) with 70% marks from india. From 2018 i live in greece with my family and recently i took the ielts exam and scored overall 5.5 not less than 5.
Can i apply for masters with these ielts bands in germany ?
Plz suggest me !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?