5th July 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Medical Sciences) in University of Leeds? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

I want to join University of Leeds for studying BSc(Medical Sciences). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this university. Please let me know about the cutoff marks to get admission.

7th July 2019, 05:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Medical Sciences) in University of Leeds? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue B.Sc. in Medical Sciences course at University of Leeds. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS. Make sure you score Overall score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.0 in each component in IELTS examination.
IELTS examination official link https://www.ielts.org/
7th July 2019, 07:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Medical Sciences) in University of Leeds? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study BSc(Medical Sciences) in University of Leeds are;

IELTS - Overall band of 6.0 with no elements less than 5.5

TOEFL of 87 (with no less than 20 in listening, 20 in reading, 22 in speaking and 21 in writing)

PTE Academic of 60 overall with no less than 56 in any component

Cambridge Advanced English (CAE), or C1 Advanced, of overall 169 with no elements less than 162

More details please visit at;
https://courses.leeds.ac.uk/g265/med...nces-mbiol-bsc
7th July 2019, 10:33 PM
Shivipur07

To get an admission in University of Leeds for course BSc (Medical Science), you have to qualify IELTS having 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any component.

Please go through the below link for more information:
https://courses.leeds.ac.uk/g265/medical-sciences-mbiol-bsc
10th July 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Respective sir/madam. I want to take Pharmacy field after 12th so how much marks do i need to score in it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?