15th December 2014, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?

hi ..
this is azeemulla.i am persuing b.tech final year .i want to ms in germany.i got 69%percent in b,tech so will i get scholarship to study in germany.what is the % to get free education in germany.
is there any other way to study ms in germany at free education .
pls answr me.

16th December 2014, 11:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?

To study MS in Germany, you have to complete one exam called IELTS. This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. After completing this exam, you can apply for universities by sending your scores along with your Application form.
German universities provides scholarships only to few of students. To be one of them, you should have to fulfill following requirements.
1)Above 70% in B.Tech
2)IELTS score above 6.5
If you can have these requirements, you will have a chance to get Scholarship. And we cannot free education in Germany completely. It will cost at least 2 to 3 thousand Euros for entire MS course. It is around 2 lakhs. It is a very less cost. So, Education Consultancies will announce it as a free education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?